The Austin Air HealthMate® was designed to address your everyday air quality concerns. It removes a wide range of airborne particles, chemicals, gases and odors and will significantly improve the quality of air in your home.
Who should consider the HealthMate®?
- Individuals with indoor air quality concerns
- Those with slight sensitivities to airborne particles, chemicals and gases
- Families looking for protection from everyday indoor air pollutants
- Lessens night time allergies and asthma attacks
- Strengthened immune system
- Eases coughing, wheezing and sneezing
- Reduces dry mouth and runny nose
- Sounder sleep
- Reduced snoring
Why is the HealthMate® the best choice for me?
- Efficiently removes a wide range of airborne pollutants and allergens, including dust, pollen, chemicals and gases
- Filters viruses and bacteria
Ships with: prefilter, medical grade HEPA filter and 15lbs of Carbon / Zeolite.
User Interface: Dial
Unit Dimensions: 14.5” length, 14.5” width, 23” height
Unit Weight: 47 lbs.
Maximum Coverage Area: This unit can effectively clean up to 1,500 square feet.
Air Flow: Low: 75 CFM, Med: 200 CFM, High: 400 CFM
Energy Consumption: The unit only consumes 115 watts using a standard 120 volt outlet.
Minimum Noise Level: 39.8dB
Maximum Noise Level: 64.5dB
**360° Perforated steel intake house, baked on powder coat paint finish, high efficiency motor rated for continuous use at high RPM, CSA approved.**
Four Phase Filtration Process
Phase 1: Pre-Filter - The first phase of filtration intercepts and holds large visible airborne particles in the pre-filter such as dust, lint, hair and pet dander.
Phase 2: Medium Particle Filter - Next the medium particle pre-filter eliminates small to medium sized particles like pollen, dust mites and mold.
Phase 3: Medical-Grade HEPA Filter - Includes 60 square feet of certified HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter that extracts 99.97% of all particles as small as 0.3 microns in size.
Phase 4: The last phase consists of a HEGA (High Efficiency Gas Absorption) filter made up of Activated military carbon cloth that gets rid of chemicals, gases and odors, as well as, VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- Large particle pre filter should be replaced every 12 months.
- Medium particle pre filter should be replaced every 5 years.
- Military grade Carbon cloth should be replaced every 5 years.
- Medical grade Hepa filter should be replaced every 5 years.
Austin Air Warranty
Made in the USA.