Airfree Air Purifiers -F.A.Q'S
1. Are there any side effects?
No. Airfree’s new technology uses heat to purify the air with meaningless heat contribution to the room. No side effects, no emissions, NO IONS, nor new particles generated. Airfree® can be used in homes and offices, quietly, constantly, and efficiently to purify the air.
2. How do I shut the Night Light or the multi-color Night Light off?
To dim or shut them off, please check page 4 item 2 of the manual.
3. The top lights are blinking. What does that mean?
On models with top lights blinking indicate Airfree® is not correctly placed. Please make sure the device is in its vertical position.
4. Can I install Airfree® in my walking closet ?
Yes, if larger than 2x2 meters (43 ft² or 353 ft³). Otherwise, it might warm up the closet.
5. Can I use Airfree® in air conditioned rooms?
6. How do I know if Airfree® is no longer working?
Check the top lid, if cold, the sterilization system is not working. Please connect it to another outlet and make sure the unit is in its vertical position for at least 1 minute.
7. Can I place Airfree® at the corridor to reach adjacent rooms?
No. Airfree® will just reduce air pollution in the corridor’s area.
8. Can I place Airfree® in a closed room?
Yes. Please remember such a room must have at least 43 ft² (353 ft3).
9. Should I turn off Airfree® when I leave house?
To achieve best performance, we recommend keeping Airfree® always on. Turning the unit off will stop the sterilization process allowing contamination in the room to grow.
10. Can I change Airfree® from one room to another?
Airfree® must always be plugged in the same room 24 hours a day. Airfree’s patented technology works gradually, so if you move it to another room, the contamination in the original room will start to increase.
11. What happens if Airfree® is disconnected or there was a black out?
Airfree® will take approximately the same time to recover the previously reduced contamination level.
12. Does CADR measure the effectiveness of the Airfree®?
Not at all. CADR is not designed to test the Airfree® technology. The AHAM seal (usually found on the back of an air cleaner’s box) lists three Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) numbers:
- Tobacco smoke
13. Does Airfree® eliminate bacteria and viruses?
Yes. Airfree® is more efficient with the smallest microorganisms as they are easily carried by Airfree’s airflow into the sterilizing Thermodynamic TSS™ Technology ceramic core.
14. How does Airfree® destroy dust mites?
Mold reduction in the environment causes reduction in the mold dependent dust mite population. Airfree® also destroys the harmful toxins and fungus freed into the air by dust mite feces and skeletons that trigger respiratory allergies and asthma.
15. How does Airfree® eliminate fungi and molds?
Airfree® eliminates airborne microorganisms included molds, fungi and spores. By eliminating spores new mold colonies are unlikely to develop, representing less future airborne mold spores.
16. Does Airfree® reduce tobacco smell?
17. How does Airfree® destroy viruses?
Those microscopic microorganisms are easily eliminated inside Airfree’s ceramic core capillaries. Contrary to other technologies the smallest the microorganisms the easiest they are destroyed inside the TSS™ ceramic core capillaries.
18. Does Airfree® make any humidity level change in the room?
19. Does Airfree® release any gas or chemical product?
No. Airfree’s sterilization process is natural.
20. Does Airfree® heat up a room?
Airfree® does not make any noticeable increase in the room temperature. Just for comparison two Airfree® devices plugged in the same room will contribute as much heat as one 155 lb adult.
21. Does Airfree® need filter replacement?
No. Airfree air purifiers are FILTER LESS.
22. Where do the microorganisms go after they are destroyed?
All living microorganisms are basically composed by carbon, oxygen an nitrogen. Since Airfree® reaches nearly 400 °F, all the components decompose into carbon dioxide (the same components released by our respiration) and water. Some carbon (or microscopic ashes) may remain inside the device or over the top lid during the process. It should be noted this all happens at a microscopic level, so all those residuals are a very small fraction of the microorganisms original microscopic size, in other words meaningless.
23. How does the multi-color Night Light work?
This function offers 10 adjustable light colors: Red, Pink, Violet, Blue, Light Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, Brown and Grey. Choose your favorite Night Light color and its intensity or simply select random mode and let the colors change on there own.